Sharing Jesus Without Fear
"Sharing Jesus Without Fear" is the greatest way to honor the Lord Jesus Christ.
While the below information is a quick summary of key points, we highly recommend reading the book "Share Jesus Without Fear" by William Fay. This book is a great tool to help you get started sharing your faith!
The Five Share Jesus Questions:
- Do you have any kind of spiritual belief?
- To you, who is Jesus?
- Do you think there is a heaven or a hell?
- If you died tonight, where would you go? If heaven, why?
- If what you were believing were not true, would you want to know?
The Share Jesus Scriptures:
- Romans 3:23
- Romans 6:23
- John 3:3
- John 14:6
- Romans 10:9-11
- 2 Corinthians 5:15
- Revelation 3:20
The Five Commitment Questions:
- Are you a sinner?
- Do you want forgiveness of your sins?
- Do you believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for you and rose again?
- Are you willing to surrendar your life to Jesus Christ?
- Are you ready to invite Jesus Christ into your life and into your heart?
The Sinner's Prayer
"Heavenly Father, I have sinned against you. I want forgiveness for all my sins. I believe that Jesus died on teh cross for me and rose again. Father, I give you my life to do with as you wish. I want Jesus Christ to come into my life and into my heart. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen"
If you would like to learn more about sharing your faith, contact us! We would love to walk alongside of you in this journey!